The Silver Plan is insured 100% by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, an insurance entity with more than 330 years of experience. The policy features guaranteed renewal and issuance up to 85 years of age. It offers Worldwide Coverage, $2 million coverage for life, $100,000 annual coverage per Insured,... (Click for full details)
About this product
The Silver Plan is insured 100% by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, an insurance entity with more than 330 years of experience. The policy features guaranteed renewal and issuance up to 85 years of age. It offers Worldwide Coverage, $2 million coverage for life, $100,000 annual coverage per Insured, optional coverage of $150,000 to increase the annual maximum amount to $250,000 for a minimal cost of $300 per person and coverage for declared pre-existing conditions after one year. The policy also features a worldwide air ambulance at no extra cost to the Insured (up to $10,000 per person) and unlimited ground ambulance. There is up to a 50% discount in Super Special hospitals and clinics for pre-existing conditions excluded by the policy. The Insured also has access to the best physicians, hospitals and clinics in the world.
The Dental Plan provides benefits for dental service charges and supplies incurred for the treatment of dental disease or injury. These benefits apply separately to each covered person. Dental benefit levels are the same worldwide. For medical conditions or injury to the mouth, jaws and teeth requiring dental surgery, medical plan benefits apply.
The Deductible is $100 per person and the maximum for each insured family is 2 deductibles. The Calendar Year Maximum is $1,500 per person.
• Includes Diagnostic & Preventative Expenses (80% of oral exams, cleanings every 6 months, x-rays, fluorides 1/12 months)
• Includes Basic and Restorative Expenses (80% of fillings, Simple Extractions [and orthodontia], Initial provision and installation of space maintainers)
• Includes Major Restorative Expenses (50% of fixed bridgework, implants, dentures, root canals, inlays, crowns, and orthodontia for teeth lost while covered or for replacement of existing non-serviceable dental work 5+ years old.)
• Prescription Benefit: Up to $100/Calendar Year, No deducible applies
The Vision Plan provides a benefit equal to 80% or up to $400 per calendar year of the covered expenses per person. Vision benefit levels are the same worldwide. Services must be furnished or prescribed by a legally qualified ophthalmologist or optometrist. Payments based upon Reasonable and Customary parameters. No deductible is required. The Calendar Year Maximum is $400 per person.
• Includes Eye Exams, Frames and Single Vision Lenses, Bifocal Vision Lenses, Trifocal Vision Lenses, Lenticular Vision Lenses and Contact Lenses.
The Accidental Death & Dismemberment provides $10,000 one per policy lifetime for Accidental Death and $5,000 once per policy lifetime.
Extra Bonus Hospitals
Reduction of deductible up to $5,000
Co-insurance is waived
Airfare reimbursement up to a maximum of $800
Hotel accommodation reimbursement up to a maximum of $150 per day for a period of 4 days
Rental car reimbursement up to $50 per day (maximum of 5 days)
Super Special Hospitals
Reduction of deductible up to $1,000
Co-insurance is waived
Airfare reimbursement up to a maximum of $500
24 Hour Emergency Service
Other Addtional Benefits
Includes option of Dental, Vision and AD&D Riders: Link to Brochures